24 Oct Now a Fujifilm X-A10?
Source: Fuji Addict
The Fujifilm X-A3 isn’t available yet and it might not be the only new X-A series camera we see this year. These inexpensive X-series cameras are extremely popular in Asia and it makes sense for Fujifilm to expand their entry level options to attract new users to the system, but I wish the Fujifilm X-A3 would have started shipping before the details of this camera surfaced. People in this segment might end up confused if the X-A3 and X-A10 are too similar. It’s likely there will be a more formal announcement in the near future so check back over the coming weeks for more details.
- Company name: Fujifilm Electronic Imaging Korea
- Equipment Name: specified low-power radio equipment
- Model name: X-A10
- Certificate Number: MSIP-CMI-FEI-FF-FF160003
- Manufacturers: Xacti Corporation
- Country of manufacture: Indonesia
- Certification date: 2016-09-26
Now a Fujifilm X-A10? posted on Fuji Addict on .