13 Feb More Information on Fujifilm’s 100-Megapixel Medium Format Camera
Fujifilm’s foray into medium format territory has generated a fair amount of excitement, and the company shows no signs of slowing down, as they’re preparing to release their 100-megapixel body.
Fujifilm’s GFX 50S has been met with mostly quite positive reviews, but when the company released the camera, they mentioned how the lens lineup was optimized to handle resolutions upward of 100 megapixels, leaving us all to wonder when that camera was coming. DP Review recently got their hands on a prototype at Gulf Photo Plus, and it seems we’re in for quite the camera. Some interesting specs about the upcoming body include:
- DP Review says the body feels like a Nikon D5 or Canon 1D X II with a fast prime
- Highly improved EVF performance
- Secondary OLED display under the back LCD
- Tilting rear touchscreen
- Dual SD card slots
- 4K at 30p
- Improved autofocus performance
- Likely coming in late spring or early summer
- In the past, Fujifilm has said that the camera will be priced under $10,000
[ Read More ]
More Information on Fujifilm's 100-Megapixel Medium Format Camera posted on Fstoppers on .
Read the full article on FstoppersHome