03 Mar Iridient Developer 3.1.4 and Iridient X-Transformer beta 3 Support Fujifilm GFX 50S, X-T20, and X100F
Source: Fuji Addict
Iridient Developer 3.1.4 and Iridient X-Transformer beta 3 have both been updated of stupors the Fujifilm GFX 50S, X-T20, and X100F.
3.1.4 – March 3, 2017 (Maintenance Release)
- New Features:
- Support added for RAW images from the Fujifilm GFX 50S, X-T20, X100F and X-A10.
- ZLIB libraries updated to latest version (zlib 1.2.11).
- PNG export libraries updated to latest version (libpng 1.6.28).
- Added camera defaults specific to DNG Linear format with no sharpening or noise reduction for Fujifilm models supported by Iridient X-Transformer.
Iridient Developer 3.1.4 Download
1.0 beta 3 – March 3, 2017 (Maintenance Release)
- New Features:
- Now supports macOS 10.7 or later.
- Support has been added for the Fujifilm GFX 50S, X-T20 and X100F models.
- A new option has been added to the DNG settings panel to preserve the original RAF file date in the processed DNG file.
- Eliminated all use of Intel supplemental SSE3 (SSSE3 or SSE3+) instructions. Only a couple of these instructions were used previously and this should allow for a wider range of supported processors. Early versions of the Intel Atom, AMD Phenom II and AMD Athlon II processors should now all be supported. Should now be compatible with Intel “Prescott” or later generations and AMD Athlon 64 rev E or later processors.
- Added support for per camera body calibration metadata which should now give identical white balance number values in Lightroom for the DNG and the original RAF. Lightroom white balance adjustments now should also match up much more closely between the DNG and RAF when making adjustments in Lightroom.
- Minor adjustments to the RAW (demosaic) processing for 24MP X-Trans models should reduce the appearance of some digital artifacts, especially when using higher levels of sharpening during DNG conversion or in later processing stages.
- Initially, by default the main window is now opened with the settings adjustment panel expanded. This should make it more clear to new users that these are adjustments available. The expanded or compact state will still be remembered across application launches so if you prefer it closed it will remain closed on future launches.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue with handling of automatic lens corrections metadata for chromatic aberration.
- The open with application after save functionality is now working correctly.
- Better compatibility in the Log window for some international character sets.
- The main window size should now take into account changes to the default Windows font size or Aero styles that may impact the height of the menu bar and/or change the size of window borders which could cause the Show Settings button to not show properly or be clipped off the bottom of the main window in some cases.
Iridient X-Transformer beta 3 Download
Iridient Developer 3.1.4 and Iridient X-Transformer beta 3 Support Fujifilm GFX 50S, X-T20, and X100F posted on Fuji Addict on .