10 Jul Inside Daniele Martire’s Camera Bag
Source: Street Hunters
Whenever i travel for business or short trip, this is what’s in my camera bag:
- Ricoh GRII, light, compact and fast camera to bring everywhere with no much effort while still providing great results
- Flash Fujifilm EF-X20, even though its recycle time are not ones of the fastest, its weight and form looks great on the little Ricoh GRII. I also use it with my Fujifilm X-Pro2.
- FlashQ triggers, yet again small things! Great compact triggers to allow off-camera flash. Cheap and useful.
- My passport, of course
- iPhone 6s plus, my only “computer” to edit pictures on the go
- Black leather wallet, made in Japan (REN)
- Minimal watch, yet so adorable, made in Sweden (Void)
- Great portable customizable amplifier from AUMEO
- A backup battery for the little Ricoh
Rules of participation
Each person that submits the contents of his bag will also be allowed 150 words to describe her / him self to the rest of the StreetHunters.net Readers via the www.streethunters.net website pages! We will even allow one link, back to your website! It will be loads of fun! Why? Well, because we will start to get to know each other through these small 150 word descriptions and of course through the contents of each one’s bags! Now, when we say Camera Bag, it doesn’t have to literally be a bag. It could be a pouch, a backpack, pockets of a jacket, whatever. All we need is the list of all the contents and a photo of those contents on a wooden or carpeted (preferably) floor from above. What must be included in the email you send us? Here is the list of things you need to provide us with in order to have a valid entry:
- 150 word description of yourself and your Street Photography quirks, habits, tips, whatever. 150 words MAX.
- Photo of the contents of your bag and your bag next to those contents on a floor, shot from 90 degrees above. High quality, big size.
- List of items included in your camera bag.
- Link to your website OR blog OR facebook page OR GooglePlus page OR whatever.
- A closing remark 20 words MAX. You can say for example something like Thank for letting me share the contents of my bag, now stop looking into my privates and go take some photos!
We thank you in advance for your participation and we are really looking forward to finding out what YOU are hiding in your camera bags! Send everything in at firstname.lastname@example.org! Stay Sharp & Keep Shooting!
About “What’s in your camera bag Street Hunter!”
In June 2014 we started sharing the contents of the Camera Bag of one of you, one of our awesome StreetHunters.net Readers every week! All images and text in these posts are written by the Readers presenting their camera bags.
Inside Daniele Martire’s Camera Bag posted on Street Hunters on .
Read the full article on Street HuntersHome