03 Feb Fujinon GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Review
Source: Fujifilm Insider
The Fujifilm GF 45mm f/2.8 is the sixth lens in the Fujifilm GFX system, following up on last summer’s GF 23mm f/4 and GF 110mm f/2. Arguably, those two lenses were more exciting additions due to their unique qualities. On the other hand, a 35mm-equivalent lens is simply a must-have for any camera system. I’ve never had a 35mm prime in my own kit, but no matter your camera of choice, a good general-purpose wide angle prime lens is a nice addition.
Like other lenses in the GFX lineup, the GF 45mm f/2.8 employs a straightforward design with weather sealing, a manual aperture ring and a fairly hefty price tag. Let’s see if the GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR can deliver the same kind of optical quality and great handling as the other GF lenses I’ve used.
Key Features and Specifications
- Wide prime lens with a 35mm-equivalent focal length
- f/2.8 to f/32 aperture
- 9-bladed rounded diaphragm
- 11 lens elements across 8 groups with 1 aspherical and 2 ED elements plus Nano GI coating
- Linear motor autofocus
- 17.7-inch (45 centimeter) close focus with 0.14x magnification ratio
- 3.5 inches (88 millimeters) long with a diameter of 3.3 inches (84 millimeters)
- 17.3 ounces (490 grams)
- Weather, dust and freeze resistant
- US$1,700 retail price…
Fujinon GF 45mm f/2.8 R WR Review posted on Fujifilm Insider on .
Read the full article on Fujifilm InsiderHome