23 Jan Fujifilm X-T3 Review: The APS-C Champion!
Source: Fujifilm Insider
We at GMax Studios, have been Fujifilm users for a pretty long time, from using their analog cameras and their films to their mirrorless cameras like the X-E1 and the X-100 series. Fujifilm were one of the first companies to introduce mirrorless cameras and slowly the traction caught on and Sony and Panasonic made up for the lost miles. But now, Fujifilm is back with a bang with its new mirrorless camera, with its predecessor: Fujifilm X-T3.
- The Fujifilm’s magnesium alloy body makes it a very rugged and solid camera to feel and hold.
- It has got dials on top for the ISO exposure compensation and shutter speed, it is also sealed against dust and moisture which makes you very confident while using it extreme conditions.
- Almost all the dials and the buttons at the back of the camera are user customizable making using this camera truly a joy.
- You can even customise the touch screen patterns on the X-T3 by assigning the pattern that is; left, right, up and down.
- It also has two UHS two slots.
- Inside this camera it has a 26 megapixel X-Trans CMOS sensor, but thanks to the X-Processor 4 you can hardly feel any lag while taking pictures….
Fujifilm X-T3 Review: The APS-C Champion! posted on Fujifilm Insider on .