10 Dec Fujifilm X-T2 Zoom Lenses Reviewed
Source: Fuji Addict
Patrick Leong at findingrange.com reviewed the Fujinon XF 16-55mm f2.8R LM WR and 50-140mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR on the Fujifilm X-T2 and was impressed with them pair. Personally I opted for the 50-140mm and 18-55mm because I like that they are both stabilized, but the 16-55mm is a great lens. His reviews have a lot of great photos and some specs so check out the links below.
Fujinon XF 16-55mm f2.8R LM WR
- Professional build quality.
- Weather and dust sealed.
- Fast and silent autofocus.
- Excellent image quality rivaling some of Fuji’s prime lenses.
- Decent bokeh for a zoom with this focal length range and maximum aperture speed.
- Heavy and large.
- no image stabilization
You can read the full 16-55 review here
Fujinon XF 50-140mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR
- Well built.
- Removable tripod mount.
- Size and weight are very decent considering the focal length range and fixed aperture speed.
- One of the best image stabilizers that I’ve used.
- Weather and dust resistant.
- Fast autofocus.
- Excellent well-rounded image quality.
- Aperture ring a little too tight for my taste.
- Autofocus slows down a bit in dim lighting.
Read the full XF 50-140mm f2.8 R review here.
Fujifilm X-T2 Zoom Lenses Reviewed posted on Fuji Addict on .