12 Apr Fujifilm to Release New Firmware Updates for GFX 50S, X-H1, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-E3 and X100F
Source: Camera Times
1. FUJIFILM GFX 50S (Ver.3.10) – Available in May 2018
• Compatible with the newly developed FUJINON GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR lens including “Focus Preset,” “AF-L” and “AF-ON”.
• Addition of “Flicker Reduction” to reduce flicker in both pictures and display when shooting under fluorescent lighting.
• Addition of “Select Folder” and “Create Folder” allowing users to choose the folder that images are stored in and to create a new folder.
• New “Large Indicators Mode” enabling users to enlarge indicators and information in the viewfinder and/or LCD monitor and to customize the location of where the information is shown on the display.
• Addition of Fn button support for “35mm Format Mode” for quick setting changes.
2. FUJIFILM X-H1 (Ver.1.1.0) – Available in May 2018
• Addition of Focus Bracketing allows the photographer to shoot focus distance bracketing of up to 999 frames.
• Compatible with new cinema lenses FUJINON MKX18-55mmT2.9 and FUJINON MKX50-135mmT2.9.
• Enlarged and customizable indicators and information in the viewfinder and/or LCD monitor. Users can also customize the location of where information is shown on the display.
• Enhanced Phase Detection AF during movie recording.
• Expanded Phase Detection AF Area options during still shooting.
• Enhanced Bluetooth® connectivity with FUJIFILM Camera Remote app.
• Addition of Fn button support for “IS Mode”.
3. FUJIFILM X-T2 (Ver.4.0.0) – Available in
Fujifilm to Release New Firmware Updates for GFX 50S, X-H1, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-E3 and X100F posted on Camera Times on .