30 Nov Fujifilm launches a new RAW conversion system “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” that enables high-speed conversion approx. twenty times faster than before.
Fujifilm launches a new RAW conversion system “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” that enables high-speed conversion approx. twenty times faster* than before.
November 30, 2017
FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) has made available for download new RAW conversion software, “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO”. The software is free.
“FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” enables photographers to quickly and easily convert RAW files with outstanding image quality, once a camera is connected to a Mac or PC via USB cable.
Exceptional image quality is retained, as the “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” system utilizes the X Processor Pro in the camera instead of the CPU in the computer.
Photographers have increasingly found batch conversion to be an issue, due to the increasing size of RAW files, and the time it takes as a result.
However, using the high performance “X Processor Pro” processor, this batch conversion is handled far more efficiently as a result.
* Comparing with RAW FILE CONVERTER EX 2.0 powered by SilkyPix on Mac Book Pro Model A1502 of Mac OS X 10.11.6. via USB3.0 cable.
– Single conversion / Batch conversion for RAW images on the computer.
– Variable image processing conditions can be adjusted in the same way as in-camera RAW conversion.
– Before / after images can be compared side by side.
– Save, load, or copy conversion profiles.
<“FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” Compatible OS>
Mac Mac OS X 10.10.5, 10.11.6, macOS 10.12.6, macOS High Sierra November 30, 2017 Windows Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, 10
Read the full article on FujiFilm.comHome