28 Mar FUJIFILM Camera Remote Updated
Source: Fuji Addict
- New design and improved usability
- Updates of supported cameras.
- Bug Fixes and performance improvements.
- *Below feature varies depending on what camera you use.
The FUJIFILM Camera Remote is an application provided by FUJIFILM that can operate wireless-equipped digital cameras by remote control to shoot images and to view images and movies in the camera and to transfer them to smartphones or tablets. And it also supports the cameras that offers Bluetooth® capability. Pair it with your smartphones or tablet devices, it synchronizes “date and time” and/or “location information” of your smartphone or tablet devices with the cameras that offers Bluetooth® capability. In advanced of shooting, to easily transfer pictures you have taken to the smartphones or tablet device via this application. Bluetooth wireless remote shutter release can be used for cameras that offers Bluetooth® capability. In addition, firmware update is now supported from your smartphone or tablet devices via Bluetooth without the need of a SD memory card.
-This application provides the following functions:
1. Transferring images and movies to a Smartphone
2. Browsing the Camera from a Smartphone
3. Downloading Location Data from a Smartphone
4. Shooting Images by Remote Control(*)
5. Easily transfer pictures from the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
6. Synchronizing “date and time” and/or “location information” with the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability
7. Firmware update via a Smartphone to the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
8. Bluetooth wireless remote control camera shutter release is now supported for cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
*How to change the setting depends on your camera.
[Supported cameras and supporting functions]
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8]
FUJIFILM X-T30, GFX 50R, X-T3, XF10, X-H1, X-E3
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8]
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
FUJIFILM X-T100, X-A5
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3, 4]
FUJIFILM GFX 50S, X-T20, X100F, X-A10, X-A3, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-E2S, X70, X-T10, X-T1, X30, X100T, X-E2(firmware version 3.00 or later), FinePix XP120, XP90, XP80, S9900W, S9950W
[Supporting functions: 1, 2, 3]
FUJIFILM X-E2（firmware version 1.00-2.10), XQ2, XQ1, X-A2, X-A1, X-M1, FinePix Z1100EXR
[Supporting functions: 1]
[Smartphone System Requirements]
iPhone/iPad/iPod touch: iOS 10.0 – 12.1.4
*iPad WiFi, iPod touch can not use the Geotagging.
*This application software doesn’t guarantee the functions for all the iPhone, iPad and iPodtouch.
*iOS10:Ignore the message of “Security Recommendation” during Wi-Fi setting.
FUJIFILM Camera Remote Updated posted on Fuji Addict on .
Read the full article on Fuji AddictHome