01 Apr Fujifilm Camera Remote app for iOS gets new UI, additional camera support and more
Source: Fujifilm Insider
ujifilm has released version 4.0 of its Fujifilm Camera Remote iOS app and announced the Android version will be available May 2019.
The update, which was originally announced back in February, features a new interface as well as a number of new features that makes it easier to control settings and capture images remotely with wireless-equipped Fujifilm cameras.
Fujifilm has changed the interface of the app to better use the additional screen real estate of newer iOS devices and has changed the icons and buttons throughout the app to create a more streamlined look. The pairing process is now easier with the updated app and Fujifilm has added an ‘Album’ function that makes it easy to browse through photos and videos that have been imported from the camera. Overall stability of the app and wireless connection has been improved with this update and additional camera support has been added as well.
Fujifilm lists the following features in the app’s description:
- Transferring images and movies to a Smartphone
- Browsing the Camera from a Smartphone
- Downloading Location Data from a Smartphone
- Shooting Images by Remote Control(*)
- Easily transfer pictures from the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
- Synchronizing “date and time” and/or “location information” with the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability
- Firmware update via a Smartphone to the cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
- Bluetooth wireless remote control camera shutter release is now supported for cameras that offers Bluetooth capability.
*How to change the setting depends on your camera.
Fujifilm Camera Remote app for iOS gets new UI, additional camera support and more posted on Fujifilm Insider on .