15 Dec Fuji X100F and Fuji X-T20 Coming on Jan 19, 2017
Source: The New Camera
Good News: The long awaited Fuji X100F camera and the mini version of Fji X-T2 will arrive on January 19th 2017. The tipster also revealed that the Auto Focus LED Light of the X100F camera is placed next to the flash.
Just few days ago we have published the leaked specification of the Fuji X100F camera take a look again
- 24MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor Body Design same as X100T
- Lens same as of X100T camera – 23mm f/2 lens
- Same battery Same sensor of Fuji X-Pro 2 camera
- Same Joystick as X-T2 camera
- Front Grip Dial same as of X-Pro2
- Fixed LCD display screen as of Fuji X100T – No 4k video
As we have told you about the Fuji X-T20, it will be a mini version of Fuji X-T2 camera. The camera will have the same core specification expect the intense weather sealing. Both the camera will have the same sensor of X-Pro 2 camera.
source – fujirumors.com
Read the full article on The New Camera