26 Jun First look: Fujifilm X70. The ultimate backpacker’s camera?
Source: Fujifilm Insider
Recently I decided it was time to replace my ageing X-E1, which I keep as my second camera. I decided to get the X70. Here’s my hands-on review.
WHAT I NEED IN A SECOND CAMERA
I’ve used quite a few X-Series cameras but haven’t always kept them for long. Here’s my Fuji history, along with the fate of each camera:
- X30 (loved the compact size but rapidly outgrew its capabilities; sold it)
- X-E1 (main camera for over a year, then relegated to backup unit, now physically battered and about to be sold)
- X-M1 (bought as a second camera but hated the limited controls; sold it)
- X-T1 (succumbed to the dreaded peeling rubber grip, and I never really liked the SLR styling; sold it)
- X-Pro2 (my main camera and a dream to use)
The story here is that I have always been looking for a compact camera with zero compromises in image quality or control. It took me much deliberation before I upgraded to the physically bulkier X-T1 and X-Pro2 – a decision I only made because I really needed some of the features they offered….
First look: Fujifilm X70. The ultimate backpacker’s camera? posted on Fujifilm Insider on .
Read the full article on Fujifilm InsiderHome