19 Feb First Impressions: Fujifilm X-H1 (The New Flagship)
Source: Fujifilm Insider
On Thursday, Fujifilm launched their new flagship X-Series camera, the X-H1. To put it simply this is more than just the new kid on the block. This camera has some serious features and usability improvements over the previous X-Series cameras that will no doubt make the Fujifilm ecosystem even more attractive to both photographers AND videographers. We were invited out to LA for the Fujifilm X-H1 launch event, and as a part of the evening we were able to get our hands on the X-H1 for some initial impressions before we get our actual review unit sometime in the next week or two.
Fujifilm X-H1 Highlight Specs
These are the official Fujifilm spec highlights for the X-H1, as taken from the official announcement press release.
- X processor Pro
- Integrated 5-axis image stabilization (IBIS)
- Vibration-free closure
- Professional video features (including Cinema 4K)
- Large electronic viewfinder with 3.69 million pixels
- Folding and swiveling 7.6 cm (3 inch) 1.04 million touch screen LCD pixels
- 25 cm (1.8 inch) shoulder display
- Particularly robust housing
- Splashproof and dustproof
- Cold-resistant to minus 10 degrees
- Improved AF algorithm
- Dual memory card slot
- Wi-Fi function
- Film simulation modes (including ETERNA)
- Creative filter effects…
First Impressions: Fujifilm X-H1 (The New Flagship) posted on Fujifilm Insider on .