03 Dec Capture Pro 10 Released With Improved Fujifilm Support
Source: Fuji Addict
Capture Pro 10 came out the other day with increased support for Fujifilm cameras including lens correction. I also really like the analog editing bay that they now have to complement the software. The update includes: High Performance Engine The Capture One Pro 10 Engine increases Performance for faster browsing, zooming, panning, adjusting and faster […]
The update includes:
- High Performance Engine The Capture One Pro 10 Engine increases Performance for faster browsing, zooming, panning, adjusting and faster switching between images.
- Three Step Sharpening Full control over the sharpening process from Capture to Output. Diffraction Correction, new creative tools for Halo Control makes sharpening easier, and recipe independent output sharpening remove the need to guess amounts for final size.
- Output Proofing Instantly take the guess work out of resizing images: Proof ICC Profile, scale, compression and output sharpening from the Recipe in new one-click Proofing.
- Camera Focus Tool Focus your tethered camera from the computer. Those tough overhead shots have never been easier.
- Tangent Panel Support Support for the Tangent range of professional input panels takes adjustment to the next level. The analogue solution for your digital darkroom.
- Supercharged LCC creation LCC has been reworked with multi-threading support, making LCC’s up to 10 times faster to analyse.
- Folder Merging In Catalogs Folders can now be moved, re-organized and merged in Catalogs using a simple drag drop
- Filter By Orientation Images can now be filtered by orientation to find Landscape, Portrait or Square images.
- Auto Mask for All Automask functionality is now extended to images formats other than Bayer, like Fuji Xtrans, mRAW and sRAW.
- Improved sRAW and mRAW Support Capture One’s full feature set for Lens Correction, Chromatic Aberration Analysis and LCC generation can now be used with most compressed formats from Canon and Nikon. See release notes for full table of support.
- Apple Script Extended (Mac Only) Meta data fields, variant selection and EIP pack state can now be targeted for automation routines.
Capture Pro 10 Released With Improved Fujifilm Support posted on Fuji Addict on .