10 Mar Camera Review: Fujifilm X-T20 (Fujifilm X Mount) A Great Buy!
Source: Fujifilm Insider
If you were to choose the most bang for your buck camera on the market right now, I’d have a very tough time making a call between the Fujifilm X-T20 and the Sony a650, but I’d lean more towards the Fujifilm offering. With fast autofocus and a selection of some absolutely incredible weather sealed prime lens offerings, in addition to image stabilized lenses, there isn’t much of a reason to dislike the Fujifilm X-T20. Beyond its very Contax film SLR ergonomics, it sports the same sensor as the flagship Fujifilm X-T2 and Fujifilm X Pro 2. Despite lacking the more direct controls of those cameras, it’s still more than good enough for most enthusiast photographers.
And for the videographer that wants some of the closest things available on the market to film emulsions, you’re probably not beating what this camera offers.
Pros and Cons
- Great image quality, though not as much detail as the flagships at ISO 12,800
- Nice feeling in the hand
- Very fast autofocus even with older lenses
- Controls feel nice
- Menu system is still pretty simple to work with
- An overall fun and compact camera
- This camera really feels like it needs weather sealing or perhaps more support for video via ports on the camera.
- Battery life drains seriously fast….
Camera Review: Fujifilm X-T20 (Fujifilm X Mount) A Great Buy! posted on Fujifilm Insider on .