11 Nov Camera Review: Fujifilm X-E3 Mirrorless Camera (Fujifilm X Mount)
Notice: Undefined variable: qode_like in /sites/fujixnews.com/public/wp-content/themes/bridge/templates/blog-parts/blog-share-like-post-info.php on line 2
Source: Fujifilm Insider
The Fujifilm X-E3 will have what most photographers need in a rangefinder style camera body.
While the Fujifilm X-E3 is a solid performer all around though, photographers who prefer the feel and operation of the Fujifilm X Pro 2 will probably not be happy here.
Pros and Cons
- Great battery life
- Very fast autofocus
- Simple interface, perhaps too simple
- Feels nice in the hands
- Same great image quality as the other cameras
- Touchscreen can be a pain to use
- Ports for video shooting are or more less useless. For anyone who says that doesn’t matter, you should know there’s a strong case for Fujifilm to do this if they’re making cinema lenses. A headphone jack and a standard microphone jack will go a long way with Fujifilm’s film simulations.
- It’s about time that Fujifilm implements an image stabilized sensor
- Face and eye detection tends to suffer a bit in low lighting…..
Camera Review: Fujifilm X-E3 Mirrorless Camera (Fujifilm X Mount) posted on Fujifilm Insider on .