31 Aug Announcement on instax SHARE SP-2 firmware update to enable on-the-spot instax printing from Fujifilm digital cameras
FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) has announced that it will release firmware update Ver. 1.19 for the instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-2 in August 2016. This new firmware makes it possible to send images from Fujifilm digital cameras via Wi-Fi to an instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-2 for instax instant film prints.
1. The updated version enables:
– On-the-spot instax printing function with Fujifilm digital cameras
Compatible models: X-Pro2, X-T2, X-T1, X-T10, X-E2S, X-E2 (V4.0 and all later versions), X-M1, X-A3, X-A2, X-A1, X100T, XQ2, XQ1, X70, X30, and the FinePix F1000EXR
2. Firmware update procedure: Please follow the link below
3. Fujifilm instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-2
4. Release date: August 31st, 2016